I Am Now A Man

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_fuzz

Reaction score
Morning lads,

I just had to share my news, that I'm now a man,

I just cracked my own grain with my own mill for the first time and good it feels very manly - so now the 80 odd Kgs of uncracked grain that I have been accumulating will be put to use

:icon_cheers:

Morning lads,

I just cracked my own grain with my own mill for the first time and good it feels very manly - so now the 80 odd Kgs of uncracked grain that I have been accumulating will be put to use

Almost there,have you got a March Pump?

Batz

{inserts Tim the Toolman grunts} :)

Does a Bernzomatic torch rate in the manly stakes?

Warren -

Ah bugger... Mine's just the underwhelming blue one. :(

Warren -

Morning lads,

Congratulations! Now all you need is a table saw, air compressor, welder, router.......on second thought don't start accumulating "man" tools. Friends and relatives will start to ask you to do home improvement & other "manly" chores for them. :lol: Stick to the brewing equipment.

Well done WWWH! You've just reminded me that I have a Monster Mill sitting in a cupboard that needs mounting and some grain run through it. Unfortunately life has been too busy lately to brew, but I'm knocking up 40L of ESB on the weekend to make up...

Good work...!

Congratulations! Now all you need is a table saw, air compressor, welder, router.......

I have all of the above, doesn't mean that I have ever opened the boxes..... Damm bunnings and their sales

After reading this thread I realise I'm not more a man then my sister....... I do not have a march pump - likely the next purchase thou

And I also am currently looking for a little bar fridge to become my "yeast storage facility" The bloody kids keep stealing my test tubes full of yeast from the fridge :(

What else do I need to become a "manly brewer"

I guess Kegs would be next as well, which I am currently investigating

Never mind all the man tools.
My wife tells me, "it's not the tools which are important, but how good you are at making it with what you have".
And my wife agrees, I make great beer.

My wife tells me, "it's not the tools which are important, but how good you are at making it with what you have".

I have 3 kids, so I'm pretty handy with the tools..... :p or the milkman is :huh:

Latest posts

Back