Hunter Pale Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oatlands Brewer

Reaction score
Was given a Magnum of Hunter Pale Ale from my Bro for b'day couple days ago...anyone know anything about it, any good?

I know it's bloody tasty...anything else you need to know about it?

It's a very well made, tasty, clean finishing Pale Ale...really hits the spot on a hot day. Or a cold one...wet one...you get the idea... ;)

and nope, no bias; kudos where it's due

Would be one of my all time favourite pale ales. At first I thought that it was too bitter for me but after finishing a glass was very happy. Hops aren't overpowering but seem to stick around with you for ages. Very moreish.
Can't drive past the brewery without getting drawn in.

its even better on tap :)

I do believe i will be there in a couple weeks too :)

cheers

Just got back from the Hunter on the weekend and stopped into the brewery for a chat and a taste.

The Pale Ale is nice, but the Bock made my taste buds go wild. Brought back 2 bottles to share with some mates... Rich coffee like flavours.

Damned shame though - went there to try their award winning Porter but they had run out.

Just got back from the Hunter on the weekend and stopped into the brewery for a chat and a taste.

The Pale Ale is nice, but the Bock made my taste buds go wild. Brought back 2 bottles to share with some mates... Rich coffee like flavours.

Damned shame though - went there to try their award winning Porter but they had run out.

+1 ithink that the hunter bock is one of the best i have tasted, also a big fan of the pale especially when it is in the Hunter Co stein glass.
I was not overly impressed with thier porter. Sorry hunter Co

Latest posts

Back