How much beer have you brewed this year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grott said:
bloody hell, 1242 litres and only 110 litres that hasn't been drunk yet!
That's insane......well done!
I thought I'd been drinking quite a bit this year, but clearly I've still got some work to do - 396 litres.

420 litres and that's starting in early may. 20 litre all grain BIAB brews. All bottled and delicious. Quality over quantity comrades.

Bugger all as I was O/S for 4+ months, drinking mostly crappy eurolagers (but nice wine). But I'm back in the game and catching up!

Protip: If you ever leave for an extended period of time, make sure you stow away at least a full keg and a cube full of wort ready to pitch for when you return. You'll thank your prior wisdom and foresight like a prepper on doomsday.

Crakkers said:
That's insane......well done!
I thought I'd been drinking quite a bit this year, but clearly I've still got some work to do - 396 litres.

Recently saw a comic strip, Hagar I think and it went like this " did you get a big gut by drinking a lot of beer or do you drink a lot of beer because you have a big gut"

I'm now doing the latter

765 lts for me
Bit slow this year was over 900 last year
Will have try a little harder next year

I feel slack after viewing this thread, >300L for me and ready to knock out another 55L of a 150 lashes knock off, tomorrow.

I'm in a similar position as Phoney,time and circumstances have been against me.
Prolly 80 litres so far this year, I've got a lot of catching up to do,maybe next year.

Approx... 900 ltrs. Maybe another final lager double batch before Christmas . Got thirsty family...

748lt, approx..
Some isn't to be opened for 2 years. Some given away. Some not so great and used for beer traps for garden pests. No ditch beers anymore.
One unhoped wheat cider just to convert into vinegar.

16 x 23L batches so far. 368L. Plus 800L of my Saison brewed at a local brewery, if that counts. My consumption compared to pre-brewing days has tripled! Now that I've got the big beers out of my system time to brew to brew some milds, session beers and Lagers for summer. Something that will go down well with the Corona drinkers that drop in.

with one more batch to brew before xmas and one before new year I will finish at 323 litres plus 8 litres of cider and 5 litres of mead.

Around 200 litres so far. Not as much as I would like to brew but more than enough for me to drink.

About 250L myself, ballpark. Almost all to myself except the whole keg that mates was knocked at a party last Saturday.

8 different beers at 12 litres each, so 96 litres for me. Might sneak another one or two ferments in for November then that's it until Autumn next year.

abyss said:
I've done 861 litres since 26th June and I'm in the process of a new one now. I like looking at em not for em.
OK with the latest on its way I'm up to 882 litres for 4 months work so hopefully I should reach my target of 2646 litres per annum.
I only drink Middies though and I try to keep my Old Girl plenty of bottles to sample also cider for the Missus and my two sons love to smash whatever is on tap.
I'm thinking of purposely brewing something with an infection and then piss in it to serve to all the freeloading neighbours.

Been a quiet year... similar to JDW81, been working on house stuff.

6 brews in total. 3x60 litres on the 4v and 2x500 and 1x150 on the big system so 1330 in all. Had a six month break, and trying to get back into it for summer.

Back