How much beer have you brewed this year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
552. As this is my first year I've been gathering kit and refining techniques I am finding I can't brew as much as I'd like due to work taking up too much time. If I only had another 7 fermenting fridges. Brewing only 23l batches doesn't help either. I will keep on working on my processes and hopefully double that output next year.
Yob your a machine[emoji482]

I feel like a real slack ******* after reading these comments. I'm slowly approaching about 170L, with only two batches out of that being all grain. Only got one temp controlled 23L fermenter right now. Ramping up before the Summer heat sets in though with a second fermenter I'll be running. Don't think I'll be catching up to the sort of heady figures mentioned by those above though.

What the hell are you guys doing with all that, is it on an I.V drip feed, or are youse extra generous to your mates?

Jan to july brewed 150l can kits.
July till present i finished my 4v AG and have brewed 439l past 3 weeks being 220L of that since upgrading my pots

I've done 861 litres since 26th June and I'm in the process of a new one now. I like looking at em not for em.

I think we need another thread with 'how much beer have you drunk this year'

some of those brewing numbers are huge

I'm obviously a light weight, only brewed 117 litres.

But not able to drink as much currently so I still have ample waiting to be drunk, and no friends who like quality beer.

However my to do list of beers I want to brew when I have time is friggin' huge!!!! Get's bigger every day as I dream and plan.

Bugger all for me unfortunately.

Started a new Job in Jan, which has taken up a lot of time and also looking for new houses to buy, so lots of time tarting up the old place for tenants and inspecting houses on weekends.

Need to pull out my finger though, got the whole family for christmas and my home brew well is much dry at the moment.

626L... hopefully advancing that number tomorrow with a belgian something thingy.

Hmm. That's somewhat north of 2 thousand pots of beer. Good thing I drink them by the pint!

880 but I feel slack compared to some of you blokes..... -_-

11 cubes so 253 Litres

The year isn't over yet so hope to add a couple more

600 l on the dot. With a shoulder op and a couple of episodes with putting my back out, I was expecting to see a number almost half that :unsure:

Latest posts

Back