How much beer have you brewed this year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HardEight said:
I'm 40, have a good job, family and a kid, do 100L brew days (2x50L ferment one, cube the other), drink on average a corny a week, and I love it!
Fully functional alcoholism I think they call it... I only drink beer, nothing else, and it's usually about 5%... and I don't eat junk... Drink Yourself Thin I say! lol

175 brews and counting....

My liver and I have a good relationship... :wub: and I have a large... garden, with hops... :drinks:
I'm similar to you I drink about one a week and eat from my garden. I only drink beer or water and don't eat anything processed.
Shit food makes you fat not beer.

abyss said:
I'm similar to you I drink about one a week and eat from my garden. I only drink beer or water and don't eat anything processed.
Shit food makes you fat not beer.
Excess calories make you fat, doesn't matter where they come from....

Just cracked a 1000 ltrs with my current Christmas batches away.

I proballly drink 50 % of this, half a corny a week. That's enough for me . But get a few blokes around on a Saturday night and 2-3 cornies are gone:(
Having this craft is good and bad lol. Especially when my brother and close mate want to fill a stainless growler each week and take home, they do buy me a few if we go out so all good, but I do some weeks say no when stocks are low.Lucky bulk buys keep cost in track, now I've got these awesome mini kegs, a few BBQ invites are coming up and not at my place, which the old wife has said bout bloody time we go somewhere else lol.

I tell them all, you put the rib on the bone on a BBQ and some prawns lol and I'll bring a keg lol,
Well a mini one ha

I can see my self having to get a bigger brew setup the way it's going, poor grain father gets a work out even when double batching .

Latest posts

Back