How Many Teaspoons Of Dextrose In 330 Ml

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another way around it would be to make up the "bulk priming solution", then divide that amount by the number of bottles you have, then syringe that amount into each bottle with one of those baby syringe's.

Or jump on-line and order one of those little scoops. Postage from G&G or CB or whatever couldn't be more than a few dollars. Might be able to grab some other stuff as well to stock up on and same on the postage

I know you all have probably switched completely to metric, but as a Canadian we have the strange hybrid being so close ot the USA.
A teaspoon is not just a metal thing that you stir tea with, it's an actual unit of measure, and the measuring spoons that we can get in 1/2 and 1/4 teaspoon is a specific volume measured level on the spoon. I'm sure that you have measuring spoons that do ml that are similar for cooking

As mentioned above you should try the Pseudo bulk prime method - you will find all you need to know in this thread
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=44202

The spreadsheet can be used in free apps such as Openoffice.org.

It has been designed for 750ml and 375ml bottles, using 10ml and 5ml measure respectively.

I just change the values for the 375ml so that they calculate for a 330ml bottle - then seeing as a metric tsp measure is 5ml
i just use that with a funnel.
I find this method to be pretty accurate

1 cup of dextrose (210 g or 250ml) dissolved into 2 cups (500ml) of boiled water. Microwaving and cooling mixture (cling wrap covered) would be good.

Get a 10ml syringe from the chemist.

10ml of solution into 300ml of beer is the approximate rate i use. (24 ml into a tallie).This will give you good carbonation, just be certain that fermentation has finished (i.e. stable fg is achieved)

Just don't do what a mate of mine did and drink too many homebrews then use a heaped teaspoon per 330ml bottle!
:eek:

Latest posts

Back