• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hops Rhizomes Going Cheap Por Only

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swizzle

Reaction score
Hi

Have just dug up some POR rhizomes and a good thing, they were looking set to take over. For the most part they are around 10cm and each has a few shoots. There are a couple of much larger ones I'd be interested in swapping, preferrably for hops but try me. Ten dollars for the rhizomes, plus postage and would be negotiable on the few that are closer to 50mm than 100. A cold beer? OK I don't really care if it's cold.

Could also use a tip on how to reduce a photo's size as they have come through over the limit. Pending this, pics to follow.

Swizzle

And best clarify that the Underwood I live in is in NE Tas...

I would be very interested, there wouldnt be any problems posting to sydney would there?

Use www.imageshack.us

PM sent

Hi

Have just dug up some POR rhizomes and a good thing, they were looking set to take over. For the most part they are around 10cm and each has a few shoots. There are a couple of much larger ones I'd be interested in swapping, preferrably for hops but try me. Ten dollars for the rhizomes, plus postage and would be negotiable on the few that are closer to 50mm than 100. A cold beer? OK I don't really care if it's cold.

Could also use a tip on how to reduce a photo's size as they have come through over the limit. Pending this, pics to follow.

Swizzle

And best clarify that the Underwood I live in is in NE Tas...

Use www.imageshack.us

Thanks will give it a go, couldn't get the other posted link to work...

And it looks like the $8 Express Post packages are the go so anyone interested in a POR rhizome pleae PM me your postal details and I'll aim to get them into Monday's mail. Obviously when they run out they run out...

Swizzle

I don't think you'll get them to grow well or flower up this far north FNQ Brew....I know that the guys around bundy / rocky grow em but not briliant results..

Popular item it seems. We've come to the end of the stash sorry to anyone who missed out. Can the crew that have contacted me already please make sure I have your postal details and I'll get my account details to you and the goodies in the mail tomorrow.

Happy growing and all care will be taken on the postage and handling at this end but I obviously can't provide any guarantees.

Cheers
Swizzle

Just got my rhizome in the mail!

It was nicely packaged and looks great!

Just wanted to know how long you've had the plant for and what the annual yield has been for you?

Mine arrived today. Perfectly packaged and looking Good. Thanking you Muchly! :beer:

Received the rhizome today, very well packaged and healthy looking, (not to mention way cheaper than the ones i've seen on ebay!). Thanks heaps Swizzle!

Latest posts

Back