Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone sent me a deposit with "hop rhizome A HAW" on it. Who is this?

Let me know asapp so I can dispatch

Thanks for the Rhizomes Gilbrew, they're 100 times better than the ones I tried out last year and the smell of those Chinook flowers......oooohhh :icon_drool2:

You are a legend!!!

Cheers :party:

Received mine in the post yesterday, good healthy rhizomes, will buy some coir and bag them up in the fridge for the winter. They'll be potted up this coming sping. :)

Also big thanks for the Chinook sampler, very generous of you!

Rhizomes rocked up yesterday, thank you very much. wow how good does them chinook smell. What is coir?

Hopefully I spelt it right, Coir is coconut husks. You buy it in blocks then drop the block in to hot water, it expands and soaks up all the water, great way of naturally retaining moisture in the soil and for putting rhizomes or soiless plants into that are currently in dormancy.

thanks Gilbrew
recieved the tett rhizome this morning and thanks for the goldings flowers, they will go to good use in tn the next brew

Thanks also Gilbrew, all arrived safely yesterday. Can't wait for spring!

Flower Power have it.

My POR arrived, and I got an extra litte rhizome free of charge cheers mate!

No worries guys. I still have some rhizomes left to sell but no free flower samples.

Happy growing

No worries guys. I still have some rhizomes left to sell but no free flower samples.

Happy growing

Hey Gilbrew,

For many years now rhizomes and cuttings amongst HBers have been free.

Are you a retailer??

cheers

Darren

Get your hand off it Darren.

Need we mention your Grain Bulk Buys of old??

Cheers

Get your hand off it Darren.

Need we mention your Grain Bulk Buys of old??

Cheers

Hah Nick,

Yes I notice you are paying almost twice what you should for your malt. Bury your head in the sand again :icon_cheers:

Bring on the magical half price malt then mate!

I happily buy at current prices as it's cheaper than buying cartons of megaswill... :beer:

Anyway, think you must have missed your calling in life as a discount retailer...:p

Cheers

PS: Head contently buried

PPS: Sorry for the thread hijack Gilbrew.... Look forward to receiving my rhizomes sometime this week.

Latest posts

Back