Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt white

Reaction score
I have Chinook, Pride of Ringwood and Tettnanger rhizomes for sale. $20 each plus postage.

They should be ready in the next few weeks so get in early if you are keen to "grow your own".

I have a sample of free flowers for all buyers to include in the post.

PM me if you are keen. First in best dressed.

Gil.

I have Chinook, Pride of Ringwood and Tettnanger rhizomes for sale. $20 each plus postage.

They should be ready in the next few weeks so get in early if you are keen to "grow your own".

Gil.

might be in for a chinook and a tettnanger when theyre ready ...

:D I'll take a Tettnanger thank's
Cheers Phil

Gil.

Sent pm for POR hop, will also take a Tettnanger if u have a few. Cheers Rob

No more orders guys. As I said, first in best dressed. Will get back to you in the next few weeks when rhizomes are pulled. I'll PM you all from here back to let you know if you are successful.

Cheers,

Gil

Should have some more rhizomes left after this week. POR, chinook and tettnanger.

PM me.

I cant get back to all of you easily as the message board on AHB only allows me to send a reply every ten minutes or so. For those of you who have emailed back with a/c details and paid, I am dispatching rhizomes this week.

Enjoy the harvest!

Gil

Latest posts

Back