• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Rhizomes. $10 Plus Freight

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine too. Looks like the lousy postie roughed up the bag a bit, one rhizome had a developing bud or two knocked off, and he just dropped the bag on the front doorstep to sweat it out in full sun for a few hours.

I'm happy with what you sent (hopefully they both recover, but in on the bulk buy, so hardly desperate for flowers this season), but as a suggestion, some rhizomes I received off ebay the other week were wrapped in a few pages of newspaper, gave a little bit of added protection and insulation. Might be a bit of a safeguard in the future to prevent people having a go at you for what some dodgy postie was responsible for.

My hops came as well. Thanks for the speedy service.

Guys the bank is not the best at sending the references through.
Do these transactions look familiar to you?

1/10/2009 Direct Credit NETBANK - hop rhizomes

1/10/2009 Direct Credit NSW TEACHERS CU

30/09/2009 Direct Credit NSW TEACHERS CU

30/09/2009 Direct Credit REGIONALONE CU

If you think it is your payment send me a PM with the amount you put with it so I can tick your names off.
Bump on the payment info.
Hopefully all will be delivered before the weekend.

1/10/2009 Direct Credit NSW TEACHERS CU
30/09/2009 Direct Credit NSW TEACHERS CU

These two must be dodgey....unless my mother is buying me hops for a present?? Hmmm I doubt it

30/09/2009 Direct Credit REGIONALONE CU will be mine

Got my Rhizomes yesterday, many thanks, just finding my spade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got mine today,

Thanks for the great service in double quick time.

Cheers,

PB

Mine arrived this morning.
Will get them potted up this weekend. They're gonna have to play catch-up to my Hallertau (2 bines have already reached the top of the fence!)

Thanks for the speedy transaction :icon_cheers:

Mine arrived yesterday, in the pot. thanks Boston

Got mine on friday Boston! Cheers mate.

She's in the ground and hopefully surviving/building some serious root system. Currently got it in a small pot but will transfer to a biggie when i get a chance to hop down to the big green shed for some organic potting mix.

Cheers!

Just joined and seem to have missed the hops run. Are you doing another? I have chinook, Pride of ringwood and hallertau but keen to pick up some cluster. Victoria hops???

Hop garden created last Saturday.

Today, both hop plants (Chinnok + POR) poked one little head out of the soil each.

Will post pics when theres a bit more going on.

Cheers Boston,

PB

I still have a few Rhizomes left if any one is keen.

Victoria
1)Newbeer(r )
2)
3)

Pride of Ringwood
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'm keen on a POR Boston

Victoria
1)Newbeer(r )
2)
3)

Pride of Ringwood
1)ampy
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Still a few left if anyone is chasing rhizomes this season.

Victoria
1)Newbeer(r )
2)
3)

Pride of Ringwood
1)ampy
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Latest posts