Hop Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
went to a brewery down south from where i live, and they had a beer that tasted like it was made from pure hops...... and the colour was the same as well.......

how could i replicate something like this?

went to a brewery down south from where i live, and they had a beer that tasted like it was made from pure hops...... and the colour was the same as well.......

how could i replicate something like this?

where abouts?

Need something to ferment though?

Head back to the brewery & ask Michael if you can. The settlers pale has stacks of late galaxy I believe. It's a top beer, pity not much of it gets out of WA.

i was thinking of doing exactly that hatchy! and yeah, iv been craving it since i had a glass about two months ago, would be stunning on a hot summers day!

Make sure to get some raging bull - that stuff is fantastic!

PBR, i have heard of the Wild Bull, and i know they have been doing advertising lately, but have never been up there to have a look! i see your in the south west, im in bunbury! could make a day of it?

the only way im going to find out is if i go back there and have a look! ROADTRRIIIIIIP!!

Here are a couple of pictures.

5_RagingBull2_.jpg

settles_pale.jpg

Have any of you liked any of the beer out of the Wild Bull Brewery?

I haven't had any in a while, but I wasn't a huge fan when I had it. Actually, saying that, I think I went there when they had only just opened, so the brews might have improved a bit since then.

Anyone rate the Moody Cow Brewery?

Latest posts

Back