Homebrew Talk 3D Print Thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballaratguy

Reaction score
Just putting it out there for people with 3d printers and also into brewing. What ingenious (or maybe not so) have you come up with to make life in the brewery better/easier. (Maybe you didn’t actually design it (like me) but have found an stl file that has helped tremendously
The sharing of pics and files should be encouraged

I’ve seen a font label holder with a slot so you can just slide your printed label into it

Google beer 3d print to find lots of prints. Be careful with some of them as they can be pay for file

I made some 3D printed custom tap decals like this

IMG_8412.JPEG

IMG_8414.jpg

More info here for anyone interested

https://www.biralleebrewing.com/2022/06/custom-3d-printed-beer-tap-decals.html

They look really good
thanks! Finish isn't spectacular on them, but for a garage kegerator I think they're neat, and provide a nice little keepsake for each of my brews - once their done I stick a magnet to them and keep them on the side of the fridge.

Have you used the brass thread inserts for the tap handle thread? They appear to be designed for timber handles with a deep thread instead of the normal knurling.

I am wondering if it is best to try and use them or try and tap/thread the plastic itself.

Back