Homebrew And Craft Beer Supporters Visiting From The Us

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarbi

Reaction score
Two huge supporters of quality beer - both homebrew and craft beer - are coming to Australia for a visit. Todd Alstrm, one of the founders of beeradvocate.com, and his wife, beer-food matching queen Candice will be on our side of the equator at the end of December into early January. They're great folks and want to have a beer with other beer fans - besides just me!

So if you'll be in Sydney or Melbourne at the same time as them, it's a good chance to meet up and talk beer:
Friday, 22 December - Gathering at Redoak in Sydney
Friday, 29 December - Pub Crawl in Melbourne
Wednesday, 3 January - Pub Crawl in Sydney

I'll be at the two in Sydney. I've met some of the Sydney crew from this site and had a great time. I'd love to meet more of you and talk Australian homebrew techniques. Hope to see you there...

Two huge supporters of quality beer - both homebrew and craft beer - are coming to Australia for a visit. Todd Alstrm, one of the founders of beeradvocate.com, and his wife, beer-food matching queen Candice will be on our side of the equator at the end of December into early January. They're great folks and want to have a beer with other beer fans - besides just me!

So if you'll be in Sydney or Melbourne at the same time as them, it's a good chance to meet up and talk beer:
Friday, 22 December - Gathering at Redoak in Sydney
Friday, 29 December - Pub Crawl in Melbourne

I'll be at the two in Sydney. I've met some of the Sydney crew from this site and had a great time. I'd love to meet more of you and talk Australian homebrew techniques. Hope to see you there...

Sounds good ....but have you asked Doc if you can move the date of the Sydney pub crawl???? ;) B) :lol:

I'll try and be there for sure....on the 22nd

Good day
I would like to get to at least one of the get togethers.

Glad to hear it Barry! For you and anyone else, if you can come along, just shoot me a note here on Aussiehomebrewer or email me or use your beeradvocate account if you have one.

Anyone coming along to this? if its still on.
Last day of work for three weeks for me on friday so guzzling 1/2 a dozen Redoak beers might just be the go.

Yep, sure is! I didn't notice that there were any recent replies... see you there!

Anyone coming along to this? if its still on.
Last day of work for three weeks for me on friday so guzzling 1/2 a dozen Redoak beers might just be the go.

Alas, 1900 - 0700hrs shift on Friday, so the Redoak is out for me... and I've been sweating for an excuse to lose a few dollars there since my last visit a few months back. Oh well... :rolleyes:

Wifes christmas party that day so.........50/50 bet

Will definitely try and make the Redoak bash - Shouldn't be too hard to convince SWMBO to stay back for drinks on Friday night.
Tim.

To those who can make it tomorrow and don't know me, just ask the bartender for the beeradvocate gathering. See you there!

Good Day
Sorry can't make it tonight due to the home brew club's Christmas get together. I know everyone will have a good time at Redoak.
Mery Christmas to all. :beer:
All the seasons best, Barry

Hope you can! They put the IPA on cask for us, heading back now (I live around the corner).

Hope you can! They put the IPA on cask for us, heading back now (I live around the corner).

Hrm, living around the corner from Red Oak. Dangerous :excl:

I hope you've learnt financial restraint.

Jealous,
Scott

I've just got back from a great trip in NZ - man they have awesome beer there - and ready for another beer gathering! The Redoak night was solid fun and there's still one crawl left:

Hope to see those who were at Redoak and new people as well!

Back