Home Made Fwk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see nothing wrong with Tanga's punctuation - falls well within the Australian Style Guidelines. A comma is not necessary after the first "and" because it doesn't follow a list separated by commas. Tanga always had impeccable spelling and grammar. Onya Tanga.

Edit: grammar :lol:

I see nothing wrong with Tanga's punctuation - falls well within the Australian Style Guidelines. A comma is not necessary after the first "and" because it doesn't follow a list separated by commas. Tanga always had impeccable spelling and grammar. Onya Tanga.

Edit: grammar :lol:
Her alco water definitely doesn't impair her grammar. Keep yabbing :)

OK - I didn't mean her punctuation, everything under the quote was directed at the O.P. Including the punctuation comment.

OK - I didn't mean her punctuation, everything under the quote was directed at the O.P. Including the punctuation comment.
If you use the correct quote method, by quoting the post or person you are responding to, readers will understand your posts better...just saying ;) :)

Latest posts

Back