Home Handyman Magazine

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevman

Reaction score
The latest issue of the Handyman magazine contains an article on Home Brewing in the DIY section.

Its an interesting read but isn't much help for most here as it definitely just an intro to home brewing. The only thing I pointed out to SWMBO was the awesome bar that some guy had created with his mates. Looked like a pub. Got a definite NO from SWMBO. ;)

I suppose if it generates a few more interested people and some more brewers then it can be good. The regular forum posters might have to be prepared for a stack of newbie questions in the near future.

The latest issue of the Handyman magazine contains an article on Home Brewing in the DIY section.

Its an interesting read but isn't much help for most here as it definitely just an intro to home brewing. The only thing I pointed out to SWMBO was the awesome bar that some guy had created with his mates. Looked like a pub. Got a definite NO from SWMBO. ;)

Something like this?

Can't seem to find the "DIY" section.

I think you have to buy the magazine to view the article or perhaps find a quiet corner in a newsagent and have a read there. ;)

To ghhb - that is an impressive setup for a bar. :icon_cheers: It would be equivalent albeit in a different style - English pub style. Still if I had to make a choice, I would be hard pressed to pick which one is better - perhaps yours as it is setup for homebrews on tap. I don't know whether the one in the magazine was - didn't mention it.

Back