Home Brewng Magazines -australian.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thirsty Boy

ICB - tight shorts and poor attitude. **** yeah!
Reaction score
AHBers,

One of the brewers at work received a question from a University Dr asking whether we kept copies of certain homebrewing magazines in our technical library. And could we give him some info about them. We don't, but seeing as its homebrew related, the brewer has passed the question along to me to see if I might be able to get an answer from the wider homebrewing community.

So here it is.

G'day Rob,

. . . . . I'm trying to find some info about some magazines that might have ended up in the CUB collection. Even the National Library doesn't have a complete series of these:

Australian Home Brewer (started early 1990s; publ. Federal Publishing Co, Sydney)
Ausbeer (started early 1990; publ. Amateur Brewers Assocation of Australia, Vic.)
The Home Brewer (started early 1970s; publ. Society of Home Brewers, Vic.)

If you do have these, I'm interested in knowing how many editions were published, and over what exact time period. . . .

Cheers,

Brett

Dr Brett J. Stubbs

School of Environmental Science and Management
Southern Cross University
P.O. Box 157
LISMORE. NSW. Australia. 2480

I figure if anybody has a complete set of these things, then this is a pretty good place to look for them. So if anybody out there can help out with some info for Dr Brett, that'd be grand.

Thanks

Thirsty

Some references to Ausbeer and Australian Home Brewer on http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~jas/beer/ but no links or holding information, the guy who built the page is an academic at UNSW so maybe has a line on the magazines themselves. There's a contact email link off the page.

cheers

Grant

Melbourne Uni's library is second to none. RMIT or Swinburne Caulfied is also excellent. they would probably have them.

Latest posts

Back