Home Brewer Of The Month

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spesh

Reaction score
www.microbrewing.com.au is looking for nominations for Home Brewer of the month. You can nominate your self or a friend. http://www.microbrewing.com.au/default.asp?ID=271374

A bit about the site first: It is for the microbrewing industry and those that are interested in it. The plan is to build the site when I get time and money. The site has a small homebrewing section because most brewers are homebrewers (even if they don't brew at home any more) and home brewing is part of microbrewing. The site does not wish to expand the homebrewing section (unless a keen homebrewer took it over in a unique direction) because the sites primary goal is microbrewing. I just wanted to make it clear because I am putting a notice on aussiehomebrewer.com that I am not aiming at promoting the site in the homebrewing direction.

The idea of home brewer of the month (same as brewer of the month) is for homebrewers to have a say. The home brewer of the month is not judged on the level of the home brewer. Its about home brewing and microbrewing being brewing.

Please nominate a freind or your self by emailing the questionaire below to [email protected] (make sure you send a jpg file) . Also feedback on questions to ask or if you recommend a nomination for microbrewery of the month (in the microbrewing section) or any other microbrewing ideas.

Thanks

HOME BREWER OF THE MONTH
(please attach a .jpg picture of you)
DATE:
Home brewers name:

Where are you from:

How long have you been brewing:

Why did you start home brewing:

Favourite beer youve brewed:

Favourite beer you havent brewed:

Greatest beer achievement:

How do you see the Australian brewing industry:

Beer dream:

Favourite brewing website:

Something else to say?:

THANKS

TEST_emblem.JPG

Hey Spesh,
I don't think your "style" of posts, & your love of Vic whoever really fit with a lot of people here.
We love our AHB site, & don't want to change to www.microbrewing.whatever.com.whatever

i doubt that was his intention. as he said, www.microbrewing.com.au is exactly that, for microbrewing. Lets us know what is happening in the microbrewing industry which some find interesting, including me.

Can we nominate bigd again ? :p

Doc

Please nominate a friend or your self by emailing the questionaire below to [email protected] (make sure you send a jpg file) .

HOME BREWER OF THE MONTH
DATE:

Home brewers name:

Where are you from:

THANKS

Fits Ross to a tee I reckon.

cheers

Darren

Normell, I think you need improve the alcohol readings of your brews because they must be higher than estimated and blurring your vision. Then again, I'm not the best at grammar. Microbrewing.com.au is about the microbrewing industry but wants to help home brewers and hear what they have to say. Its not heading in the home brewing direction. I think AHB is a great website and that is why I tried to get across that microbrewing.com.au is for the microbrewing industry and not conflicting.

Like or hate Vic, he has had great input into the education of the microbrewing industry in WA. Maybe more than anyone.

Thanks Ash, I'm glad what I wrote nearly made sense.

Please nominate a friend or your self by emailing the questionaire below to [email protected] (make sure you send a jpg file) .

HOME BREWER OF THE MONTH
DATE:

Home brewers name:

Where are you from:

THANKS

Fits Ross to a tee I reckon.

cheers

Darren

Whatever happened to that Brisbane based Podcast megaswill show ? Did they get any home brewers on the show ?

Doc

I think the roos pissed on hb and seeing two photographers,

ahem I mean to neonmeate

Whatever happened to that Brisbane based Podcast megaswill show ? Did they get any home brewers on the show ?

Doc

Doc,

Is the show still going? They requested to do a podcast from my bar, but I declined at the time...

cheers Ross

Hey Spesh,
I don't think your "style" of posts, & your love of Vic whoever really fit with a lot of people here.
We love our AHB site, & don't want to change to www.microbrewing.whatever.com.whatever

Geez, am I missing something here?

Is "we, the AHB" really trying to shun microbrewing in favour of homebrewing, or is there some history to this comment that I don't know about?

If the latter, can someone fill me on the details?

Berp.

well count me out then

cheers

Back