• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Home brew equipment sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
All negotiable for quick, no fuss sale. In storage at Kingsgrove, Sydney for 7 years. Braumeister 20 Litre, only brewed twice. Kegorator, hardly used with taps. One as new British beer engine. Two 9 litre casks imported from Buffalo, New York state, never used. A number of Corny kegs. Table for Braumeister. Cooling coil for fermenter. Grain crusher and electric power tool. Big stainless steel paddle for grain mixing. Some plastic fermenters. Assortment of ancillary devices.

are you willing to sell the beer engine separately? I'd give somebody's right nut for a beer engine. It's the curse of being born and raised in the north of England.

Last edited:
are you willing to sell the beer engine separately? I'd give somebody's right nut for a beer engine. It's the curse of being born and raised in the north of England.
Problem is I am in Adelaide. Hard to justify airfare for one item unless I could clear a number of items at the same time. Iam waiting if there is enough interest in other equipment.

Problem is I am in Adelaide. Hard to justify airfare for one item unless I could clear a number of items at the same time. Iam waiting if there is enough interest in other equipment.
No, I'm in Sydney! I'm only FROM the N of England. I'd be able to collect in person. If you're willing. Do you remember much about it? Make? Model? Price?

Iam in Adelaide and I need to sell most of my stuff in one go because I have to pay for the flight to Sydney plus accomodation. I think the beer engine is reconditioned and I bought it in Sydney or Wollongong from a home brew supplier.
It works well and I’ve only used it twice about ten years ago.
It will clip on to a table as you screw in the screws to tighten.
If I can sell the Braumeister, kegerator and Grain mill with power tool then I will fly to Sydney and make some sales.

Kegerator about 9 years old. Used a couple of times. From memory three Perlick taps. Cost me about $600. Consider selling for $200. However Iam in Adelaide and my gear is in Sydney. If I can sell the Braumeister ang grain mill etc then I can clear nearly all my equipment, then I could fly to Sydney.
I left Sydney 7 years ago, and my home brew equipment has been in storage ever since.

Hello all,
All negotiable for quick, no fuss sale. In storage at Kingsgrove, Sydney for 7 years. Braumeister 20 Litre, only brewed twice. Kegorator, hardly used with taps. One as new British beer engine. Two 9 litre casks imported from Buffalo, New York state, never used. A number of Corny kegs. Table for Braumeister. Cooling coil for fermenter. Grain crusher and electric power tool. Big stainless steel paddle for grain mixing. Some plastic fermenters. Assortment of ancillary devices.
Morning is your brewing equipment still available? Andrew

cheers am setting up from scratch so am interested in a complete brewing set up at new entrant level (reasonably user friendly). I see from previous posts that sale would require some logistics as gear in Sydney storage and u are in Adelaide.

I'm NSW South Coast so picking up gear in Sydney is doable. So if I was to take as job lot what price range would make it attractive for you?

Andrew

I think $3,000 cash only payment

John
Ok thanks John. Just commenced looking for gear and assessing options so early days in this process.

Your original post a bit short on detail and given no pics and been in storage would need to see b4 I could consider making offer in that ball park.

Would be also helpful if u could provide some breakdown of big ticket items within 3k. For instance I would have thought most expensive bit of kit is Braumiester and looking at others for sale of that age around the 1k would be reasonable for that item.

Anyway I am interested so additional details would be great.

Cheers Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Across the board I’m looking at a 50% discount. Braumeister cost me from memory about $2,600. So about $1,300.
So if you look at the Kegerator and the Perlick taps, about $350.
Beer engine about $200. Beer engine fully reconditioned as new.
The grain crusher from US and power tool about $150.
All the rest would add up to a total of about$3,000.

John

Latest posts

Back