Holy Smokes Whats Going On

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonk

Reaction score
hey everyone,

so, long time no see.

how the heck is everyone???

lots of things have kept me from brewing but i'm hoping to put that right in the next week or so.

so big cheers and beers to everyone :beer:

Welcome back bonk :) where have you been? The only thing that would stop me brewing would be 'in hospital' or "inside". <_< :p

thanks binidi,

yeah i know, just be slack as, between working in the bush to buying my first house it has been busy and all that jazz.

but, i got that itchy mash tun feeling again so its back into the brewing.

Good to see ya getting back onto the brewing, bonk.
Check the recipe database, as there's prob a few more good recipes since U last looked.
May I suggest a wheat beer for the hot Summer drinking weather, and the quick turnaround of product...or a Saison?

Bindi, I figure that, even if you were "inside", you need not stop brewing and you'd be a popular bloke for your brewing abilities.

Beerz
Seth :p

Bindi, I figure that, even if you were "inside", you need not stop brewing and you'd be a popular bloke for your brewing abilities.

I've heard of "guests of the state" being caught fermenting fruit in toilet cisterns. :unsure:

lol, i'm not the keen to brew :p

seth, good call on the wheat beer. might have to look at that.

was going to chuck down a quick ale and maybe try the ol german ale yeast out.

can't wait to have a crack with the temp controlled fridge

I'll hopefully be able to out a brew on soon too. Havent been able to since my second son was born - 9 months ago!

Been lurking but haven't had anything useful (or even remotely funny) to post.

Latest posts

Back