Holgate Brewery 29/10/10

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
Just putting it out there. A few of us from over the border may be heading out to Holgate Brewery on the above date. Since it is around an hour by train the intention is to catch one from the CBD around 10.30ish. Have lunch and a few beers then head back mid to late afternoon. If there are any other interested like minded people want to tag along drop me a line.

:icon_cheers:

BYB

Your going to be in Melbourne during the ANHC but not actually going to the ANHC?

Your going to be in Melbourne during the ANHC but not actually going to the ANHC?

A post of mine from a different thread.

Different priorities? I am one such person. I like the social aspect of it and besides a flight to Melbourne can be had for next to nothing. I am traveling with others who are going to the conference while I intend to hit a few brew pubs. I do hope to be able to still attend the club night and catch up with a few Qld folk since I'm not heading to kin kin this year. :icon_cheers:

BYB

Latest posts

Back