Quantcast

Hlt, Electrics, March Pump & More!

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

parktho

Reaction score
This is the remnants of my brewery which would ideally be sold altogether as the control panel is wired to control the HLT & the March pump.

I have had this equipment about a year and it has only been used a handful of times.

Included is a control panel which is already wired & ready to go. It sports an STC1000 for setting the temperature of the HLT via a thermowell built into the side of the HLT pot, and three switches - one to turn the HLT on, one to turn the kettle on (not included), and one to turn the March pump on.

The HLT is 75 L, sports a thermowell, a 2200W electric element and a ball valve. There is some minor pitting, and the vessel is fairly thin-walled, hence why it was used as a HLT and not a kettle.

The March pump comes with a bracket for fitting it to a stand. One of the threads on the March pump is slightly threaded and is tricky to fit a barb to - however, the barbs are already fitted.

There is also numerous lengths of silicon & vinyl tubing.

The items are located in Bardon, Brisbane. Pick-up only. Selling due to relocation to Melbourne.

Asking $500. Please PM.

photo_4.JPG

parktho

Reaction score
Sorry, I just realised the electric element is not shown in the photograph, but it looks something like this.

boiler_element.jpg

Truman42

Reaction score
Maybe you should bring all this stuff down to Melbourne with you and sell it here... :p

BPH87

Reaction score
Hey Partho,

Where is the element and pot from? Is the pot Stainless Steel?

Cheers

parktho

Reaction score
Hey Partho,

Where is the element and pot from? Is the pot Stainless Steel?

Cheers

The element is from Craft Brewer.

The pot was from a camping shop in Mackay called Camping World. It is stainless steel. I can't tell you much more than that and what I mentioned in the OP.

Thomas.

Latest posts