Hi to AHB members. New to brewing in melb.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azzasn

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been only interested in home brew for the last couple months and have a mate down geelong way that I've been bouncing questions at every time we go fishing which is nearly every weekend. I have been using wallington rural as my LHBS even tho i live in box hill but my parents live down that way so its easy.

I have been reading up a lot on the wealth of information on here, its a bit overwhelming but will figure it out as i put down more brews.

Ive bought a second hand setup consisting of a fridge, kegs, fermenters and picked up all the other bits as i went.

My first brew was a few weeks back and went the easy route of buying fresh wort, a nice honey wheat pale ale. Its now on tap and tastes great so now i have got all the ingredients for the next brew but bit unsure of a few things and will put a question in the extract section.

So hi to all and cheers

Aaron

Questions are good. Thats why we are here. There is no such thing as a silly question with brewing.

And welcome to the circus. We will have you brewing full AG by the end of the year.

Month ;)

Seriously though great beers to be made in extract and partials.

Feel welcome to pop along to the swap in July, you'll pick up plenty that day, and it's just up the road from you :)

haha, thats the plan guys. I've got a few things already for BIAB but ill just take the little steps for now.

Yob, I've already checked out your site and when using more hops ill be looking your way.

Don't worry about that mate.. Get along to the swap for a few hours!! Link in my signature ;)

Latest posts

Back