Hi from BrisBrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewbris

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just want to introduce myself.

My name is Mark from Drewvale and I have been visiting the boys at AHB for a few months now and always find them helpful.

I started with extract many years ago, went to partial and now I am all grains experimenting and paring beers with food.

I am doing some training sessions throughout Brisbane in startup, partial and all grain brewing and long term I want to do full time education and a micro brewing business down the track.

I would like to know when the next brew get together is as I would love to join in.

Regards

Mark (Brewbris)

Hi BB, also recommend BABBs, still a couple of meetings before the Xmas recess. You can participate in "mini competition" judging several times during the year and will get a really good idea of styles etc, get a good handle on what's happening around Brisbane in the commercial scene as well, not to mention meeting some great guys.

Thanks guys, this is great information.

I have reviewed BABBS website and I will definitely be there on Thursday. Night

I have just kegged a batch of Amber ale made with a new hop called Vic Secret, not bad but on the bitter side as they are high in AA

I will give pretty much any beer a go although I have had great success and an increase in new friends with my version of Fat Yak :)

I look forward to chatting with guys some more.

Brewbris

Latest posts

Back