Hi Everyone

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamp2511

Reaction score
Have been a member for some months now but thats as far as i got. I am about to leave the tin brews behind( been doing them for 18 years) and get some serious beers going with mashing etc. From what i can see from the threads i have read i am barely scratching the surface with the exciting world of brewing that is out there. And i LOVE beer. Looking forward to getting down and dirty and involved in some more satisfying and rewarding brewing.

Cheers.

Plenty of brewers down your way, time to get seriously into the obsession.

How far south down the coast jamp2511? I am in the real "far south coast" ie Narooma and happy to help you with your transition.

Wes

wessmith said:
How far south down the coast jamp2511? I am in the real "far south coast" ie Narooma and happy to help you with your transition.

Wes
At Bawley Point Wes. Where do you get your supplies from?

Good on you, we probably nearly all started out doing k&k brewing and thought our beers were pretty good.

Then once we began a.g brewing a whole new world opened up and for me at least, a hobby turned into a passion and then into an obsession.

jamp2511 said:
I travel up and down to Canberra every few weeks so get some from Colin at Kambah but specialties mostly from mail order. Running a 20L Braumeister these days and would be happy to do a brew with you at some time.

Wes

jamp2511 said:
Welcome aboard mate. Beware the AG route, it's an expensive addiction.
Bawley Point? Damn, I used to go to Merry Beach as a kid. We used an old mates permanent van which was right next to the boat ramp, two metres from the sand. Turns out it was on national park and they moved it up the back of the park when we bought it. Love that part of the world.

Latest posts

Back