Hey fellow brewsters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b00ner

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I went to sign up to AHB but found out I've had an account since 2010... :)

Anyway, Im based in Richmond and Ive been doing some extract brewing for a bit but only just realised how slack Ive been going about it, so looking to branch into AG, get some temperature control and kegging happening and kick it up a gear. Only draw-back is I live in a one bedroom apartment and dont have much space for more than a bar fridge, so anyone else who's setup in a similar environment, let me know!

Keen to learn more and hopefully get some good quality Hefeweizen going like the Germans do, as well as talking a bit of shit and sinking some beer.

Cheers

Andrew/Booner

look up biab for 30 dollars and start with that thread, then post any questions you have from that.

You could also probably fit 2 x 9 lt party kegs in a bar fridge, get some measurements though of course..

I used to live in Richmond before our big move out east, fantastic suburb except for the property sizes and the extortionate bloody rent...

Yeh BIAB is top of the list, just makes so much sense initially.

Would love to get some 9L kegs but not really into forking out for new shiney ones, so might have to sit and wait....

Richmond goes alright except you usually have to sacrifice space at home just to afford something, and just to rent, forget about buying anything here.

if you want kegs the westinhouse 140L all fridge bar fridge fits two in well. picked one up on gumtree for 55 dollars.

Yeh been searching the depths of Gumtree, but not always easy to tell if they're big enough as posters are useless at putting any details up about them. Also useless at replying it seems.

Back