Hey All

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan K

Reaction score
Hey all, Just signed up today and am fairly new to brewing… Went straight to all grain with a little help from my bro and his neighbour and have been brewing on my own system for almost 18 months now. Great forum here and look forward to using it often. Have signed up for a few reasons, firstly for access to all the advice and knowledge from people, and also pretty keen to join a club and meet other brewers, share beers, and get some advice and feed back from people. Am from Collaroy in Sydney and brew a double batch of an Ale type beer once a month so will be posting plenty of questions about brewing and recipes here.

Cheers

Dan

Welcome Dan,

Jumped to all grain recently, loving it. This forum is filled with plenty of knowledgable brewers happy to help, they have certainly helped me.

Cheers,

Paul.

Hey Dan,

Welcome aboard!

I'm a Northern Beaches Brewer as well. Recently moved from Wheeler Heights to Davidson.

What kind of brewery kit do you run?

Hi Burt, I have a 40Lbirko urn HLT, 65L Eva Kool cooler Mash Tun and run off in to a 70L pot. I then chill with a plate chiller through a recirculating system I built that consist if an old keg a pump and some ice that I add. I'd be keen to join a beaches brew share if one exist? And if not am pretty keen to try and get one started... What type of system do run?

Cheers

Hi Burt, I have a 40Lbirko urn HLT, 65L Eva Kool cooler Mash Tun and run off in to a 70L pot. I then chill with a plate chiller through a recirculating system I built that consist if an old keg a pump and some ice that I add. I'd be keen to join a beaches brew share if one exist? And if not am pretty keen to try and get one started... What type of system do run?

Cheers

Back