New to the forum

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The lunch man

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the admission.

I've been brewing for a little over 10 years now and after gaining a good wad of info here over the years I've finally come to my senses and signed up šŸ˜†. So big thanks to you all here it's such a powerful resource to have.

looking forward to learning a thing or two and hopefully help share round some knowledge as well šŸ»

Cheers guys, I usually brew a lot of American style pale ales or English bitters. Tbh I've been trying to stick to really simple recipes (all grain brewing on a 70l guten electric brew system). I'm actually hoping to reach out to some people here for advice on technique. This is probably a post for another area of the forum but i've never actually brewed any beer that isn't pretty heavily flawed. I'm talking usually high levels of off flavours, typically over ripe fruit and/or tartness, sometimes hard to describe.
I've done a lot of research over the years in attempt to single out where I'm going wrong but can't seem to get it right. I even gave up brewing for a year or so but can't bring myself to stay away from it. I'm too passionate about good beer and keep the hope that one day I'll make something delicious.
I can chuck up a thread in the general brewing discussion area with some more details if you think it will be worth a shot. Otherwise maybe someone can point me towards some other threads that might be helpful?

Cheers šŸ»

Latest posts

Back