Help Needed!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_HOME_BREW_WALLACE_

Professional Drunken Yahoo!
Reaction score
Good evening gentlemen brewers!

Cracked my first k&k this afternoon. Home brand lager tin, and a kg of white sugar.

Theres been no problem with fermentation lately, it has been around the high 20's to the low 30's so its definetly making beer.

I got this horrible taste when i drank from my first glass, im just hoping the beer will be alright next week!

Happy Brewing!

W to the L

"Keep It Real"

High fusel alcohols if fermented in the high 20's could be the issue!

As mentioned by Raven, it's your fermentation temperature. The instructions that came with the kit should be ignored, the closer you can get the ferment temp to 20C (preferably 18-20) the better your beer will turn out.

Brother has been hacking my AHB account. ASSHOLE! <_<

I'll give him credit where it due! Atleast he put it in the "off topic" section

Kind of.......... Hung over as all buggery this morning aswell. Might see the funny side later on this evening.

the amount of beer I drank last night I should be hungover...
but everything is hilarous at the moment...

I figure the hangover is yet to come...

hahaha nice work to ur brother, he had half an idea what he was typing

I'm still not convinced the post wasn't genuine.

Forget who, but there was some guy with 500 posts up, on the forum since about 2006 who was enquiring about what that BIAB thing was that he has heard about.

By the way, what's HERMS? can steroid ointment cure it?

Forget who, but there was some guy with 500 posts up, on the forum since about 2006 who was enquiring about what that BIAB thing was that he has heard about.

By the way, what's HERMS? can steroid ointment cure it?

I'd like to know why people keep posting about how much they like having a RIMS.

They should be aware that too many RIMS can give you a nasty case of HERMS right on the face where people know what you have been up to

I'm still not convinced the post wasn't genuine.

flipping-the-bird.gif

:lol:

Latest posts

Back