Help choose our tap beer - Royal George Hotel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should we put on tap?

• 8 Wired Wet Hop IPA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boatrocker Hop Bomb

• Kooinda Milk Porter

• Hargreaves Hill Stout

• Anything from Brookes

• Hargreaves Hill ESB

• Holgate Temptress

• Kooinda APA

• Mountain Goat Surefoot Stout

• Total voters
FYI Chris. A restaurant in Melbourne, Hell of the North, had 8 Wired Hopwired on tap a little while back.

I'm not sure if its the done thing in the biz, but maybe they could point you in a helpful direction ?

Ok so I have found out how to get my hands on 8 wired kegs, although I have about 3 IPAs in the pipeline, so will have to wait for a bit.

I also managed to score a keg of Bridge Roads B2 - Mach 4 (woo hoo). Hoping to get this on by the weekend.

We scored a keg of Bridge Rd - B2 Bomber!!! I would have to say this is my favourite beer we have put on to date. Its not going to last much longer and there are no more kegs available.

The Hop bomb is going fantastically (on to our 3rd keg of it)

I have a RIS coming in from Mornington, another Rodenbach sour, a Milk Stout from Exit brewing and lots more.

We have figured out how to get the 8-wired so will get that over the next month.

I know its taken a long time but we finally have Hargreaves ESB on tap.

I had forgotten how truly amazing this beer was.

BTW if you guys know any fellow home brewers in the Macedon area, let them know we are starting a homebrew club at the George, 24 Piper St, Kyneton, at 7:30pm, Thrs 25th Sep (will run monthly).

Just on the way home from the Royal George Hotel, big thanks to Lucinda, Graham and Kelsy for their hospitality.

Beers were great and the food was exceptional. SWMBO is a bit of a foodie and she was very happy.

Highly reccomend for anybody looking for a few decent beers with a nice meal.

Latest posts

Back