Hello from the U.S.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronwalls

Reaction score
Hello! I just joined this forum yesterday and wanted to say hello. My name is Aaron Walls and I've been brewing for 8 or 9 years now. I began brewing when in college and it stuck with me as I became ever more engrossed with new techniques and gear. I've brewed a few hundred batches of beer and they keep getting tastier. I'm a self professed hop head and love getting immensely fresh, dryhopped brews directly out of secondary. This is perhaps the main reason I've stuck with homebrewing over the years, aside from it being awesome of course.

A few months ago, I started a small company called BrewJacket, Inc. that makes an immersion cooling device called The LagerJacket, which allows you to ferment a lager without a refrigerator. I noticed some folks chatting about it here and wanted to jump in to answer their questions. I'm excited to be part of this forum!

Welcome! I'm in the US myself. Texas to be specific.

Wife went to Cornell and finally gave me the thumbs up to put some of the cascade hops we had in the backyard to work. Nice to see I'm not the only one in the States on here.

Back