Hello fellow brewers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Keith from Sydney (don't hold that against me).

Fairly new to the universe of home brewing and after trawling the net for a good central resource, looks like I've found one in AHB.

I have set up a kegerator with two Corny kegs and so far have only brewed with extract kits, but pretty happy with the results.

I enjoy most beers but lately cant get enough hoppy pale ales.

Thanks for having me on AHB. Looking forward to learning lots and hopefully sharing some of my own tips down the track.

Cheers

Ryde / Eastwood area ....no where near any home brew suppliers that I can find!!

Anyone know of any ?

Is that what's brewing ? Use to live in Miranda. Not a bad shop for kits.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

backyard_ brewer said:
Ryde / Eastwood area ....no where near any home brew suppliers that I can find!!

Anyone know of any ?
There's a Country Brewer in Thornleigh - 1/10 Chilvers Rd, Thornleigh 2120.
But if you don't mind the drive check out Dave's Homebrew in North Sydney. He's always helpful to the newbie (he basically set me up) and has good fresh ingredients.

I used to live in Epping and all my brewing mates are still there, hence the inside knowledge.

Thanks fellas, Dave has also looked after me and offered plenty of advice.
Looks like some pretty good websites around as well, nothing like face to face service though.
Might also try the one in Thornleigh.
Cheers

Did I mention you look like Thomas Coopers? (assuming that is you...) Very fitting... :p

If yiu makoe the trek to thornliegh theres also one in Asquith, there boh helpful in different ways.

A man with a beard like that can't be all bad...

Can he? ;)

Right into Kegs... Way to fly soldier!!

Welcome to the board!

Yob said:
A man with a beard like that can't be all bad...

Can he? ;)

Right into Kegs... Way to fly soldier!!

Welcome to the board!
Thanks Yob, I dont think I have come across anyone who says they really get into washing bottles and didnt want to lose heart.

Hey mate welcome, I'm in Canberra at the minute but know lots of people in North Epping. Hoppy pale ales are certainly getting very popular.

Love the Ee' Woo'

Back