Hello everyone, I am new on aussiehomebrewer :)

• Thread starter Stioser
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stioser

Hi people, I just have registered here and I wanted to introduce myself and that's what I am doing now :) looking forward to get usedto this site and to make new friends :)

Welcome Stioser,

There is plenty of good info on AHB,nice and early with your post,hows the election coming along in the USA.

Welcome on board mate. Have a poke around, subscribe to what interests you and join in the discussion.

Welcome Stioser. Experienced brewer or starting out?

Again welcome, lets us know about your brewing experiences and where you are at in your set ups etc.
Cheers

Welcome mate, you will never look back. And the ahb crew are a very helpful bunch!!

Hi Stioser. Good place to hang around! The humour is a bit hard to understand, even for an Australian, so feel free to contact me at any stage for interpretations. As a general rule:

1) Australian are mostly rude to people they really like
2) We love rhyming slang
3) You have been accepted when you get a nick name
4) Be prepared, your nickname will most likely be either cruel, or the opposite to what we think. For example, if you are shy we call you roudy (ie boiseterous), if you are tall we call you shortie, or if you have red hair be prepared to be called bluey (or Fanta Pants).
5) If you have red hair, don't tell anybody.....don't post any photos of yourself if you have red hair. It's just easier that way.

See you, Anthony

Knew it. Fuckin spamer.

I still like the enthusiasm but ffs have a clue peoples.

Hey Danscraft......how did you know that was a spammer, mate? Tell me the signs and I will save my best jokes for somebody else. What are ffs?

The generic first post was a sign. There was nothing moderately related to home brewing, not a mention. Not sure if this is an automated spam bot or just some kid being paid a buck a day.

Edit. Probably automated spam bot.

Oh and ffs - "for fucks sake"

Thought I'd hijack this thread to say G'day. I've been lurking for quite a while but haven't introduced myself yet. Here seems as good a place as any.

I'm a home brew acolyte with just two brews under my belt. Started with a kit/extract brew and found that a little uninspiring so jumped into All Grain BIAB for my second brew. These pages have been an invaluable resource on my journey learning to brew.

I'd eventually like to get into sours, I thought while I've still got my training wheels on a Berliner Weiss might be a good option for my next brew.

el_toro said:
Thought I'd hijack this thread to say G'day. I've been lurking for quite a while but haven't introduced myself yet. Here seems as good a place as any.

I'm a home brew acolyte with just two brews under my belt. Started with a kit/extract brew and found that a little uninspiring so jumped into All Grain BIAB for my second brew. These pages have been an invaluable resource on my journey learning to brew.

I'd eventually like to get into sours, I thought while I've still got my training wheels on a Berliner Weiss might be a good option for my next brew.
So, not a spammer? Please add address, so we know where you are, for local advice/support if required.

Stioser...I would suggest you buy a kitten, it will come in very, very handy

I am confused by this thread. Time to move on.

BTW, your avatar doesn't say anything about the Blue Mountains, el_toro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back