Hello brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velleitario

Reaction score
Hi AussieHomeBrewers

I'm Velleitario, an italian homebrewer and I'm one of the moderetors of AreaBirra (the best community for italian homebrewers).
My italian friend TNT650R is in Australia and he told me about this Great Forum.

See you soon.

:)

Velle

Welcome aboard mate.

looking forward to sharing some stories!

Cheers

Hi to all new Italians joining up here. I can understand why home brew is taking off in Italy, in many ways you are like Australia and the USA where the beer market has become concentrated into just a very few huge companies producing mostly bland lager, and not only are people searching out craft beers, but thinking "hey I could make better beer than this".

Happy brewing

I need to get to know the Italian brewers....cause when I go to Italy and tour the Ducati factory & museum I am going to need some advice on breweries and food places...

Wow also Velleitario(velle for friends) is arrived!!!

Ducatiboy so you wanna go in borgo panigale...good good.
for the brewery:

Best brewery in Italy(for me):
Birrificio Italiano
Montegioco
Orso Verde
BiDu
Menaresta
Croce Di Malto
Foglie D'Erba
Il Ducato
Amiata
Toccalmatto
Birra del Borgo
Extraomnes

where do you think to go?If you tell me your plan I can try to give better information.

anyway if you check on
www.microbirrifici.org
you can find all the italian brewery splitted by area..
unfortunatly all the site is in Italian...so you can ask me If you has problem to undestand(maybe you will understand better Italian than my english! :D )
which Ducati do you have?
My father had an 851 some years ago...but my favourite that I consider the best bike of ever is the 916!!!!!!!when I see one of them on the street I say always WOW!!!!!I want to buy one.
I love motorbike, In Italy I haven't a car, but I've two motorbike(2 motorbike, 4 wheels = (or better) than a car!) the first one is an old BMW K100RS 1983 and I use she like a car, I went on holliday, to work, always!
100_5588.JPG
instead the other is a Suzuki SV650S and she is my racing horse just for racetrack!you know, no plate,no light, slick tyres, special engine...sf a lots of fun!!
IMG_9566.jpg

yeah mats, the most thing that I miss more from Italy are my girlfriend(but she will arrive here on august for a month)my CONCO and the others brew mates, my motorbikes, my fermentators...As soon as I can I will comeback to run and brew!

Another thing that make me sad is the problem of cheese and salami....very hard for an Italian stay away from this stuff!!so If I will stay here for long I start to make my own salame and cheese!!but before that I need to go for a stage from the MISTER allias Mancyno (another HB he lives near Velle) He make wonderful salami, cheese and other amazing and delicious thing that you can't immage!!!

ok I'm completly off topic!!!!so...
Welcome aboard Velle!!

WOW...Now we're really Velleitario with almost everyone.
Of him you should know that besides being a HB and also a great connoisseur of Italian craft beer.
Big fan.
Great man.
Ciaoooo great Velle

Worked with a bloke who, many years ago bought a ducati from the factory direct and rode all over europe.....was so jealous

I grew up with italians next door on our farm....the made there own salami and hams....I miss that growing up.

Tnt if he can do a little 'street would say that the goblins must go!
Name:Birreria Goblin
Address: Via Marchiani, 158
41026 Pavullo Nel Frignano (MO)
To eat in Emilia ... my god ... you have everything you want...lasagne, tortellini, tagliatelle, maltagliati, strozzapreti....wow...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

if you need addresses we have hb friends in that region, we can ask.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Worked with a bloke who, many years ago bought a ducati from the factory direct and rode all over europe.....was so jealous
wow and he had ship is ducati in Australia after the trip or he sold it before to comeback?

Ducatiboy stu said:
I grew up with italians next door on our farm....the made there own salami and hams....I miss that growing up.
eheh so you know what I mean!!!

TNT ..He sold it when he finished his holiday. He told me the story of when he went to pick it up. He went to the factory and asked for his bike only to be told it was the wrong factory. He was at Ducati electronica. So they told him that Ducati mechanica was down the back. So he walked down the back and knocked on the door and waited untill one of the workers openen the door. His bike was siting there next to the door. No salesmen or show room. It was just sitting in a corner of the factory waiting for him.

TNT ..He sold it when he finished his holiday. He told me the story of when he went to pick it up. He went to the factory and asked for his bike only to be told it was the wrong factory. He was at Ducati electronica. So they told him that Ducati mechanica was down the back. So he walked down the back and knocked on the door and waited untill one of the workers openen the door. His bike was siting there next to the door. No salesmen or show room. It was just sitting in a corner of the factory waiting for him.

wow!your friend had an amazing adventure!!!he is lucky!!
do you wanna do the same as well??

My informators are still working for you mate!new tip on Bologna:

- la tana del luppolo http://www.birrotecalatanadelluppolo.it/

- via ranzani 13 http://www.tripadvisor.it/Restaurant_Review-g187801-d3650229-Reviews-Ranzani13-Bologna_Province_of_Bologna_Emilia_Romagna.html

(also food is not too bad, not the best that you could find in bologna)
- green river https://www.facebook.com/GreenRiverPub

e il birrificio statale 9 http://www.statalenove.it/

Back