Height Of Corny Keg?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlike some people I dont have to keep my post count up on a forum just to prove myself a man. And unlike you I also dont need to resort to insults in my posts to prove myself a man either.

Im sure there are members on here who are disabled or have disabled spouses, children etc who wouldn't think your comment very funny.

Like I said if you don't like it, dont read it. There are more important things in life to worry about. So grow up little boy.

Figurative post is taken literally. No appreciation for wordplay at this time of morning, eh, Buddy? :rolleyes:

Methinks you fellas need some breakfast-beers......

hint: check the top 20 posters. Hint 2: check the forum status of the top 20 posters....hint 3: see a gap somewhere in there?

FFS....

[quote name='Mike L'Itorus' post='935849' date='Jul 18 2012, 11:51 AM']Methinks you fellas need some breakfast-beers......[/quote]

I think this advice should be taken by all :lol:

[quote name='Mike L'Itorus' post='935849' date='Jul 18 2012, 11:51 AM']Figurative post is taken literally. No appreciation for wordplay at this time of morning, eh, Buddy? :rolleyes:

Methinks you fellas need some breakfast-beers......

hint: check the top 20 posters. Hint 2: check the forum status of the top 20 posters....hint 3: see a gap somewhere in there?

FFS....[/quote]

How do you check the forum status of the top 20 posters? I've looked and cannot see how to do this??? Or should I be searching for the answer to this?

fight you bitches.......sorry just getting my post count up....top twenty here I cum...err come..

PS...Im not sure how big my fermenter is but it fits in my fridge.

Latest posts

Back