Headmaster Glasses On Sale At Coles?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benno1973

Beer Idiot
Reaction score
Just went shopping at my local Coles (in Inglewood, WA) and they had headmaster glasses, reduced to clear, $8 for a 4-pack. I think that's pretty good. Anyway, I got 3 packs which was all that there was left in the store, so I'm pretty sure that Inglewood doesn't have any left.

To be honest, I didn't realise that Coles even sold them - I'm sure I would have noticed before.

I get mine from a hospitality supply place they are $1.70 each or $1.35 each for a box. cant remember the box size 30 maybe?? the crown headmaster brasserie ones where about $2.20 I think but seem alot thicker they had no washington boxs open last time but I think they are in between the 2 for prices

I get mine from a hospitality supply place they are $1.70 each or $1.35 each for a box. cant remember the box size 30 maybe?? the crown headmaster brasserie ones where about $2.20 I think but seem alot thicker they had no washington boxs open last time but I think they are in between the 2 for prices

Wow, that's cheap. Ebay has them at about $50 for 12x425ml glasses.

I have bought some etched glasses (not Headmaster) from a hospitality supply place here in Perth and from memory they were a lot cheaper back then, but not sure if they still have them.

Same price up here for the genuine ones, have to keep a few around

QldKev

Just picked up 3 boxes, $6.00 a box.
Cheap.
Nev

Where'd you find them Nev? And were there more available?

Kiefer... I found them tucked away in a corner, on a stand full of gear that they were trying to flog off. Full of discontinued lines, reduced to clear, old stock, etc.

Where'd you find them Nev? And were there more available?

Kiefer... I found them tucked away in a corner, on a stand full of gear that they were trying to flog off. Full of discontinued lines, reduced to clear, old stock, etc.
In the table ware section at Bassendean Coles, non left :(

Same here. The commerical supply stores sell them for around $1.50 each or around $1.20 each in a box (box or 20, 25 or 30). Mine are the headmaster 425mls and were about $1.19 in a box (got a box of 30).

There are numerous kinds of types from the 2 major makers. Thatch pattens, pitted and rough. I went for the laser pitted ones, seem to have the length on them for a good bead.

Back