Haven't Seen Katie & Lloyd For A While

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something here but Katie is notable by her absence since early October when she had a nice win in the State... have they gone on an overseas trip or something or has something happened to totally piss them off with the forum? :unsure: :unsure:

See her user page HERE.

You got mentioned but I didn't :(

That's sad, I hope the 'personal issues' aren't health related. All the best, Katie.

Gezz that is sad to see.

Like BribieG says I hope the 'personal issues' aren't health related. All the best for the future and hope the issues arent too serious.

they have joined a winemaking forum

They may be wine ponces, but that's no reason to stop posting here!

Well, I hope that's the only reason.

Now, now. There's no need to resort to sms language.

Hope all's well in their neck of the woods, & I wish them all the best.

HOLY CRAP! :unsure:

Well that indeed sucks! I hope Kaite is trolling and seeing the well wishes. All the best for the future Katie! As noted by everyone else, hope your health is a non-issue. you can always com back and post on the 'whats on the plate' thread. :icon_cheers:

To Katie and Lloyd! :beerbang:

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

**** ur an idiot. Why comment when u know jacks
Ah, charming as ever, Cm2. The people that put up with you in your life must be very frustrated by your anger & agression.
As an internet entity, however, you are simply a joke. Go and bash some old lady, anger boy.

Seriously guys, Grow the fark up. This was a thread with genuine concern for one of our brewing community members, not a place for a sh!7 slinging match, take it somewhere else.

Katie, If you do end up reading this, hope all is well.

Bring on the dramatic violin ensemble. :rolleyes:

Sorry mate, but some of us simply don't give a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back