Hare Krishna Cd Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I'm sure that I have your attention, but really I do want a Hare Krishna music CD.
It's for an Indian night I'm hosting and it would add a bit of fun I'm sure. So does anyone have access to a CD and could burn a copy for me?

Hare hare

Batz

I'm sure that I have your attention, but really I do want a Hare Krishna music CD.
It's for an Indian night I'm hosting and it would add a bit of fun I'm sure. So does anyone have access to a CD and could burn a copy for me?

Hare hare

Batz

I don't have anything Hare Krishna but an Indian colleague of mine has a massive collection of bollywood and traditional Indian music on his iphone... If thats a help I can get some for you.

Cheers
Dave

get some RD Burman, great hinid film music

My sister has an LP called "Benediction Moon".....one side is just Indian Music, the ot her side is the Krishna Katainya (sp?). My BIL bought it for a gold coin donation from some Hares....(edit: don't ask why, he's just like that.)
Unfortunately, she's currently visiting us here in Adelaide and the album is in sydney.....

As I said though, it was called "benediction moon".....and it's amazing what you can DL these days. ;)

Thanks for the help guys, I do have an Indian music CD which is great.
Hare Krishna would set it off though, I'm sure we could dance that later in the night.

bollywood2.jpg

Batz

Thanks for the help guys, I do have an Indian music CD which is great.
Hare Krishna would set it off though, I'm sure we could dance that later in the night.

View attachment 32400

Batz

You realise that it's "Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna, Krishna, Hare, Hare; Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama, Rama, Hare, Hare." repeated 54 times for a Japa, or 108 times for a mantra? Somewhat boring, really......I once used a loop of it to punish a sailor for daring to play Kylie Minogue tapes in my car....

Give me a bit chiefy, and I'll see what I can do for you. ;)

edit: the things I do...zooming your way via the magik of the interwebz as we speak :p

Edit v2: slightly scratchy, but should serve. ;) Gawd, I amaze even myself sometimes at the amount of irrelevant shit I have stored in the back of my mind. :eek:

This is about the weirdest thread, ever. Nice one.

16m4vu8.jpg

Try this. Source. If you don't have a rapidshare premium account, just click free and wait 30 seconds.

reVox

Ok I've now downloaded some Krishna, going outside to find something to bang my head on now !

Batz

Batz, seriously get some Ravi Shankar....fooking best citar player on the planet.
Cheers
Steve

Back