Happy New Year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DU99

Reaction score
Happynewyear0012.jpg

Have a good one, all.

Few mates coming around, and I plan om getting my tits out later on.

:icon_chickcheers:

Have a Happy New Year if your into that sort of thing.

Ren_and_Stimpy.jpg

Good-bye and thaks for all the fish.

Batz

Ive already left the plannet via my own means

42.JPG

ed: and a quote I keep close to heart..

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools"

Happy new brews folks

Yes, Happy new year gents! Hope 2013 rocks your world and blows 2012 out of the water :party:

*grumble grumble* I ran out of f*cking beer over xmas - right before new years, had to join the epic long queues at Dan murphy's and pay through the nose today :angry: *grumble grumble*

Happy New Year brewers!! Have a safe night. Sorry if i offended you this year, if not there is always next year!! :)

Happy new year to all... For me, I can't wait for 2012 to **** right off. There's better years to come.....

:(

Heretic evil cousin to see in the new year. HNY!

Hoppy New Year All.

May your year be Bitter, Sweet, Flavourful, and Aromatic. All in the right balance.

Cheers Ken

:icon_cheers:

Liberty Yakima Scarlett to see in 2013. I hope you buggers get to try some Liberty brews over there next year as the c!tra was a brew to behold. Cheers and great beers to all.

Couldn't be stuffed going into the city or down to the pub. Health nite tonight, probably a few libations by the pool tomorrow.
Have a good 2013 people :icon_cheers:

Happy New Year
Yet one more year to brew the beers that you want to drink and share. Brewing in your backyard, always magic. :beer:

Babies and SWMBO asleep ... NYE brew session, methinks. Happy new year, you mob.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools"
Anyone wanna see my recirced BIAB rig build?!

Happy New Year to all brewers. Even those who like them stackable, square wheels.

Happy new year fellow brewers.
Looking forward to my first brew of 2013
Firestone Walker Union Jack starting in about 8 hrs time.

I might even do the double, see how motivated I am.
Epic Pale Ale in for number 2 slot.

Happy New,

Time of lives,

Year end. Year start. Which comes first.

All the best !!!!!

Happy Brewing>><<

Brew as life. Forever changing.

Enjoy!!

Happy new year to all... For me, I can't wait for 2012 to **** right off. There's better years to come.....

:(

Could not agree more Nick! 2012 was a shitty year for me for a few reasons and I know you've copt a tough one as well. I am feeling positive about 2013 and things are going to pick up!

Hope all have a healthy and happy new year, all the best!

Latest posts

Back