happy new year ahb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, same from me... Stay safe everyone, and may 2015 bring you and yours opportunity, happiness and good health.

Oh and have an extra one for me. :beerbang:

Happy New Year people ..... :party:
If you are driving, drive safe. :)
I am at home with a bevvy of home brews - just made some slice for the kidlets - they are happy (win all round). :super:

Cheers and beers

Happy new beers fellas

1420012897911.jpg

Happy new year all. Having a quiet one with friends. They are enjoying my kit and kilo corona and I'm enjoying Ballast Point Bigeye IPA.

On behalf of teenage and 20 something girls everywhere:

Like I'd rathah be like on Sydney Harbah rathah than like he-yah, but wish you like a happy New yee-hah. like.
And like happy brewing that bee-hah.

edit: left out a broad 'a'

Happy New Year everyone.
Hope you all have a bigger & better 2015.............. :beerbang:

Happy New Years homebrewers, may the amber nectar flow freely and endlessly in 2015 for you all, sláinte!

iambj said:
2014...Goodbye and good riddance.
Yep, and 2014 can lick my left one,what a Cnut of a year for me.

But onwards and upwards,be safe and happy all.
Cheers....spog....

I have to say this year has been a beaut.
And a bit of a struggle trying to get a new business up and running, plenty of beer made and plenty of new customers wanting beer made yesterday, all the boys stepped up and helped make 2014 a good year.
Looking forward to what 2015 brings to the table. Bring it on I say.

Happy New Year brewers! Hope your 2015 brings you plenty of hop aroma, nice clean bittering and a complex smooth malt.

I'm never drinking again, well not until this hangover passes. :D

Happy New Year to all, just like my birthdays now - made another one, you feking beauty!!!

I'm never drinking again, well not until this hangover passes. :D
Kev, don't let a hangover get in the way of a good time.

Back