!happy 2007!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrak

The Dutch Knight Brewery
Reaction score
Any points or the first post for the new year? :huh: :D

Hope your new year is safe and prosperous everyone
:beer: :party:
Tim

It's only 11:30 dude, get with the rest of the brewing world in SA!

Happy new year fellers! Here's to some even better brewing in 2007!

yep happynew years to ya all!

I'm sat here at my PC trying to fit a short story/piece of creative writing into 1000 words for a comp by Jan 5 with 6 honey wheats ,3/4 of a bottle of red under me belt and there is stilla can of bourbon RTD in the bottom of the fridge for afters.
sad case me LOL :lol:

2007 a new year, with new promises. Make of it what you will. Cheers to all, I'll probably waste it all by brewing heaps all year long :ph34r: Someone help me please. Oh, btw, my new years resolution is to cut my consumption of medium to high strength brews, and increase my consumption of low to mid strength brews.......................................while maintaining flavour. Watch out for my following posts asking the question of how to brew a low alcohol beer and maintain a flavoursome brew, though wait till I've sobered up a little.

Cheers :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :party:

WOO!!!! YAY!!! WOO!!! :beer:

all the best for 2007 everyone...

Now, stuff this i'm going back to bed... :blink:

Only just past midnight here in the west...

Happy brew year to all...

Happy New Year all!

No hangover here. :D Must be getting old and boring. :lol:

Do I get points for the first brew of the year. Brewed a double batch of saison yesterday, no chill, so just about to pitch the yeast. What you do on New Year's Day you will do for the rest of the year. So, the year's off to a good start. :super:

What you do on New Year's Day you will do for the rest of the year.

I've just drank the hydro sample of my first AG Lager :chug:
off to a good start :)

Happy New Year to all @ AHB

yard

Happy new year to all brewers and there assistants

First brew for the year will get put on a little after 09:00.

may 2007 be a happy beery year for all ..

:beer:

Happy New Year folks. I'll be filling two kegs and pitching yeast on a no-chill brew today, so I hope the whacky new year superstition is true :p

Happy New Year Brothers In Brewing.

Just hit the deck here after 4 hrs sleep. Family managed to help me through some beers last night, had to put two new kegs on tap, hope I force carb'd em properly, was a little confused at the time. Backing up today, the hordes will be arriving soon, three kegs on tap plus party keg alongside the BBQ. Very easy New Years Resolution, have 3 AFD's after today is over.

2714a.gif

Happy New Year all.

I just hope that 2007 is a year where we retain rather than lose our national icons.

(Brocky, Steve Irwin, Colin Thiele etc....)

Festa

Ps: And I hope we find suitable replacements for Warnie, Pigeon, and by the sounds of it, Justin Langer

Happy New year to you and your families brewers. :beer:

Hope you all had a good one last night.

:party: :party: :party:

cheers
johnno

Happy brew year!! to all brewers and their families.. Hope 2007 is everything you want it to be.

happy new year everyone.

gee it feels good to wake up with no hang over!!!! i think i might brew a beer then kick back and watch sydney fc trounce the jets.

Happy New Year to everyone, hope everybody and their familys and friends got though the night OK. Me, I had a quite one with the wife and watched the fireworks on TV. I guess as the young bloke gets older, I'll be taking him to see them for real. My resolution, try and treat my body a bit more more as a temple than a trough.

cheers

Browndog

Latest posts

Back