!happy 2007!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ps: And I hope we find suitable replacements for Warnie, Pigeon, and by the sounds of it, Justin Langer

lol! I notice you don't care for Damien Martyn either! He's good in the 20/20s but damn he's way past it now.

Happy New Year all!

No hangover here. :D Must be getting old and boring. :lol:

Do I get points for the first brew of the year. Brewed a double batch of saison yesterday, no chill, so just about to pitch the yeast. What you do on New Year's Day you will do for the rest of the year. So, the year's off to a good start. :super:
No hangover here, either. Only had a few beers and a shot of no-name spirits. Boring ...yes!. Good,...great, I'd say. Beats the crap out of a Jan 1 hangover.

Start the year the way you hope to continue. That must mean that I'll be brewing more weizen, and no-chill beers. Pitching some W3608 into a no-chill Dunkel weizen (at 15C- fridge temp) soon.

I have very little plans in the way of New Year resolutions. Did OK last year with brewing and comps, and expanded my beer horizons.

Enough banter. On with the brewing.

Seth :p

Happy New Year! Not much good beer or homebrew last night so I'm off for some good brews today! Best brews in 2007!

Back