Hangover Cures- Waffles!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
After a big night I like having pancakes or waffles. This is mainly because my other half makes pancakes or waffles after parties (it's very nice of her). Anyone have awesomesauce waffle recipes?

Fly to America.. one of the southern state like Arkansas

Drive to Waffle House

Eat
Eat
Eat

Sleep

Drive to Waffle House

Eat
Eat
Eat

Sleep

repeat

Do you mean waffles for breakfast (11am?) or when you get home (4am) ?

I like chilli noodles with leaftover meatz for brunch. Then hair of the dog ... ;-)

Waffles are always awesome- my other half has offered to make me waffles before going to Brewboys on Australia day.

Recipe-

2 Cups all-purpose White Flour
1 Egg
1 Cup White Granulated Sugar
1/8-Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Cups Water
1 teaspoon Vanilla
some salt if you like

Follow us while we make sugar waffles:
1. Mix the eggs and granulated sugar.
2. Take a large bowl and throw in all the flour, baking powder, vanilla and salt. Make a hole in the middle and pour in water and eggs.
3. Mix until you have a nice and even mixture.
4. And leave the mix alone for a while, in the mean time turn on the waffle maker and grease it a little so the waffles don't stick.
8. Pour the waffle batter into the waffle maker and bake until they are golden brown.
9. Eat them and enjoy!

Obviously this is the end of the sugar waffle recipe :).

Taken from waffle-recipe.com, it's a very nice recipe.

Waffles... The only thing I could eat after getting over glandular fever. I dunno why, they just worked. I put on so much weight, I went from skeleton to skinny dude in weeks!

Latest posts

Back