Hand Pumped Ales Anybody?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I probably wont be able to make it. However, I was in Braidwood on the weekend and enquiring about what is happening at the brewery and apparently it has closed down. I was told (by one of the locals) that he is now brewing under contact for a couple of boutique places in Sydney. Im assuming that the Riverview is falling into this category.
Tim

Just been planning the trip on 131500.com and bloody hell it is a difficult place to get to using public transport from my place.
Anyone else going from the North Western suburbs who is driving, being chauffeured, or if there are a few of us willing to share a cab ?

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Just been planning the trip on 131500.com and bloody hell it is a difficult place to get to using public transport from my place.
Anyone else going from the North Western suburbs who is driving, being chauffeured, or if there are a few of us willing to share a cab ?

Beers,
Doc
[post="76616"][/post]​

Maybe Gerard's doing a delivery up this way around noon and we could ride back with him :p I could do with one more Whirlfloc tablet Gerard :lol:

Seriously though, from my joint the trip planner told me around an hour and a half plus then a walk from the bus drop off point (which I'll probably get lost) so I'll be up for a cab. SWMBO is picking me up afterwards so if everyone is in a fairly close locale we could do a drop off (she's used to it).

Bugger!!!!!!!!!!Bugger!!!!!!!!!!!! Bugger!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the after hours pager from Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No beer for a week :eek:

Doc said:
Tell me about it <_<

timmy said:

[post="76654"][/post]​
Well that is sorted. Timmy is The Driver!

timmy said:

[post="76654"][/post]​

Doesnt stop you from drinking to the clock

1 middy to the hour...... :( <_< :(

Dont forget it is today at Balmain !!!!

CYA later

Pumpy

I'm about to do some concreting to work up a thirst. See you all there this arvo.

Beers,
Doc

It was great to catch up & have a few beers at The Riverview last Saturday. I thought the Braidwood ESB was a pretty good drop, & a couple of Poms that turned up were of the same opinion. Too bad the St.Arnau beers were not up to scratch. It was great being in a pub without pokies or TAB. The lost art of coversation seems to be making a comeback.
Next stop should be a little easier for those on public transport, any ideas guys?
Cheers
Gerard

Something in the city would be good....or another excuse to visit Paddy's

Just tack a bit on the end of this thread, no promises and nothing sorted yet but ATM the plan is for me too be in sydney mid january sometime for a couple weeks.
Reason being none other than a beer holiday. I'll be staying with a mate in the defense force and his defence force buddies but can invision a few nites sleeping in gutters after to many beers :chug: :chug:
Would love to check out the live metal scene over there too but number one will be making sure i visit all the beer places i can. Since i'll have a couple weeks to fill i'd love to come and drink everyones beer and do a few brewdays.
Anyway the trip isn't set in stone yet but so far looking good. Just give you advanced notice so you can all lock away your beer before i come drink it all.

dancing days.
Jayse

Awesome Jayse.
I hope we can hook up while you are here.
At this stage I'll be around up until about Jan the 22nd when I head off to NZ for another round of weddings.

Beers,
Doc

yeap should be there around those dates, wednesdays/tuesdays look like the cheapest days to fly which gets me in on either the 4/5th or 11/12th with the 11th looking at being the most likely ATM.

Doc its seems your away for weddings more times than anyone i know :beer:

Thanx for the link linz, no dates posted for that far ahead yet but will keep a eye open.

going to california...well sydney actually
Jayse

How about the Lord Nelson?
There are buses opposite & Circular Quay ferries and train are just down the hill.
Damon makes good beer, the pub is 'homey' and the proprietor seems to have a thing about employing attractive, young barstaff.

Wad

Latest posts

Back