• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hallertau Rhizome Cuttings And Kefir Grains For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karldr

Reaction score
Good evening,

I have a number of cuttings from my Hallertau rhizome for sale I did a similar exercise last year for myself, and the cuttings grew well.

I planted the original rhizome they originate from two years ago, and I got a good crop of hops this year.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will provide banking details and arrange postage with you.

I am looking for $12.50 per cutting (not including postage) they are a decent size and most of them are probably larger than the one I originally planted.

On another point, if anyone has heard of Kefir (check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefir) and is looking to make their own, I have a quantity of Kefir grains for sale. I can provide enough to start you up for $12.50 (not including postage) also. They have been well looked after and produce good quality Kefir.

For both of the above, once all have been accounted I will advise on this thread.

Thanks

karldr

I still have some rhizome cuttings available as above.

Regards

karldr

Back