• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Haberfield Brewhouse Cleanout (Take 2) Still With Free Long Necks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hermanpeckel

Reaction score
As often happens, when you start doing something, you realise just how much stuff you've got. It all has to go ASAP before we move out. On the list -

For sale -
Grain mill - $30 (mounted to a small recessed table that you can have if you want)

For a small donation to ease the pain (I'm not expecting much - a beer maybe) -
Chest freezer with a thermostat (not a dinosaur one) that fits 4 corny kegs like a glove)
Approx 2kg of assorted hops, 18 different varieties
Super automatica capper, caps
Aquarium heaters for fermentation temp control x 2

Free to good home -
Mash chemistry - Epsom salts, calcium chloride etc
Approx 200 long neck bottles (coopers and old style)
Fermenters and airlocks etc x 6
Cubes for no chill x 2
5 litre glass demijohns x 2
Yeast nutrient, malt extract, dextrose etc

I'd prefer to get rid of these things in bulk lots if I could. I can also just leave them out for you to pick up so there's less stuffing around (for both of us). PM me what and when and I'll do my best.

Hey mate, has some one already claimed the chest freezer? If not, how much would do you want for it. Also, keen for the hops, water chem stuff

Everything is still there but I can't guarantee it won't go. I will be available at 6pm in Haberfield if you can make it for then. If not, I'll repost what's left.

I'm going to be off the air now til I get home at 6pm. For everyone that I have given my mobile, text me when you're on your way and I'll give you the address. Otherwise I will repost what's left tomorrow. Sorry to those who've missed out, but there's already going to be an angry mob at my house ;)

After the feeding frenzy last night, this is what I have left -

The grain mill and table $30

Free to good home or give me a beer
Heaps of bottle caps
Yeast nutrient, malt extract, dextrose etc
A shedload of long necks
Fermenters and airlocks x4 I think (I found a couple more in the garage)
1 more no chill cube (I found in the garage)
Some corny keg fittings and seals
Some belgian candi syrup
A bottle tree
Some more hops I found in the freezer
Glass demijohns x 2
Aquarium heaters x 2
Other bits and pieces (BIAB bag, hop ball etc etc)

It is a huge task to try to organise everyone's times in coming over, when they can make it etc, so if you can make it to Haberfield by 6pm tonight, PM me and I'll give you my details.

To all the lads that picked stuff up last night, I hope you get some good use out of it (and thanks for the beers!)

So I've got a few leftovers still -

Grain mill and table $30

Free (or bring me a beer)
A bottle tree
20 Grolsh swing top bottles
A heap of fermenters (6 or so)
2 bottling buckets

I'm sorry, but with the exception of the grain mill and table, everything is free (or bring me a beer). With that in mind, I'm trying to make this as easy on myself as possible, so I'm not really up for answering 100 questions. It's FREE! If you want it, and you can come and pick up, PM me, let me know and I'll give you my address.

Latest posts

Back