• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gumtree 40L Stainless Pot - Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How thick was the base on the one you got? Looking for a large kettle for BIAB but don't want something that's too thin on the bottom.

I'm not sure jlkelly19 but it feels just a bit thicker than a Big W pot.

If you are really concerned about thickness, I'm going to sell a pot that I originally bought to do brew in a bag. I've now changed my mind and decided to go 1V system so I don't need the BIAB pot any more. (It didn't fit inside my keg so I can't use it for the 1V system.)

It feels more than twice the thickness of the BigW pots and has no holes yet so you can chose where to put everything like valves and heating element.

It measures 50cm internal diameter and 29cm deep.

I'm looking to get $50 out of it as that's what I paid for it. If your keen let me know, otherwise I'm going to list it in the "for sale section" today or tomorrow.

Cheers.

5590097_orig.jpg

8322225_orig.jpg

2687899_orig.jpg

That sounds good actually, so that would be about 56L in total if my maths right? Would mean I don't have to bother with getting a mate to remove the divider in the other pot.

That sounds good actually, so that would be about 56L in total if my maths is right? Would mean I don't have to bother with getting a mate to remove the divider in the other pot.

Latest posts

Back