Grumpys Invades Lcpa @ Freo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
Well not really but had a great time today at LCPA/Freo discussing the merits of fine brewing whilst wearing a favourite Grumpys shirt.Coped quite a few comments about the T.Man this place rocks even on a sunday going into the evening.Packed with people and the food and chicks are top stuff.
Mind you $7.50/pint is stretching the friendship a bit.Brew was fresh as so guess the cascade is a new batch.Yum
Didnt bump into you know who(P P) so other than a scathing graze to me left hand i survived rather well.

Cheers
Big D

Maybe this is the T shirt you should wear you Lucky ........
6161-280.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a huge fan of their vegetable&tofu skewers, and most of their pizzas are awesome to munch on whilst downing a few Pale/Bright Ales.

I can't wait until they get around to shifting the bar and restaurant next door (now that they've bought out harbourside) and scaling up the brewery, they're going to become some kind of microbrewing superpower!

Scaling up with the assistance of a Great SA Homebrewer !!! :beerbang:

Cheers
JSB

Scaling up with the assistance of a Great SA Homebrewer !!! :beerbang:

I guess that's a partial Grumpy's invasion as well
:D

Thanks for flying the flag big d. That's got to be worth a pint when you're next in town.

No worries Voosher.Im hoping to get to Adelaide sometime this year and as always its not complete without a trip to Grumpys for a mag a feed and of course a few beers.

Cheers
Big D

Back