Grumpy's Brewhaus

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tdh said:
Hi Steve, good to hear that you're still kicking.
What's in today's fermenter?

GT
Fermenting: IPA, HopDog Fresh wort kit New World Pilsener and a Voyager Craft malt Cascade Pale ale. Kegged: Koelsch, Altbier and a mongrel 100 IBU Pale Ale!!!!!
Cheers
Steve

Koelsch and Altbier.... love it!
Visited Duesseldorf again last year and another Altbier micro has joined the established brewers, what a great place.
Gotta love Altbier... a malty grist, a bitter wort and a dry ferment.

GT

tdh said:
Koelsch and Altbier.... love it!
Visited Duesseldorf again last year and another Altbier micro has joined the established brewers, what a great place.
Gotta love Altbier... a malty grist, a bitter wort and a dry ferment.

GT
I had the pleasure of working at Zierholz brewery here in Canberra and those are two of his signature beers. They are now part of my line up at home.

Only ever had a great time and experience at Grumpy's. I'm well overdue for another visit. If I win Ozlotto next week I'll buy it.

Steve said:
20 good beers at 11.40am :blink: ! You havent changed Paleman. I do recall you used to get pissed on the grumpys forum and talk to yourself. :lol: Hope you are well.
Gday Steve, sorry for the late reply. Yeah all good here, you? I'd finished a block of nightshifts, thus the early beers. Cant beat a beer after nights :D

Latest posts

Back