Grog making you fat? Try this.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
Personally I think he's becoming disorientated due to the lack oxygen getting to his brain.
Some of his other stunts may suggest this occurred in the womb also.

Legit?

http://youtu.be/LQFmKPA-iAg

Smoking is bad for you.

Perhaps you should consider butt-chugging instead.

(Link says "butt-chugging". Use your judgement as to whether your current environment is an appropriate place to click it.)

Liam_snorkel said:
yum. CO2.
That's what I thought initially but he gets the same "smoke" from a goon bag of red.

ok, so the sudden drop in pressure is pulling some of the alcohol out of solution, like a vapour shot.

Dunno. I guess that's what that bro might suggest was happening if he wasn't trolling.

what a load of shit. and it would cost him a fortune in booz.e i recon its just O2 high and C@2 high. fkn ridiculous.

Liam_snorkel said:
ok, so the sudden drop in pressure is pulling some of the alcohol out of solution, like a vapour shot.

if that was true then there would be so little alc in that vapour that you could repeat the process time after time on the same portion of booze. and then wtf would you water it down with coke and shit. i doubt taste is a big point in his 'experiment'.

dude should just sniff petrol, it's cheaper.

cointreau vapour shots are fun though.

For only 125 euro you can have the up market version - Le Whaf

le-whaf_625x469.jpg

http://labstoreparis.com/#&p=products&products=le-whaf

Currently sold out due to high demand... just goes to show.

Diarrhée Explosive according to our friend Google.

Sounds much better with an outrageous French accent.

Jenkem, too think that i've been letting all the gas off my septic escape into the atmosphere.
should be selling it..and erecting a fence around it to keep the junkies away. lol.
the mind boggles at the inventor, what do you reckon if we do this......ffs.

Oh god... Leroy Jenkims... Ahahahahahahahahaahaha

The IT Nerds will get it; LEROOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What ever happened to just getting dru nk on beer and stonned on good old canabis..

These new synthetic drugs really do **** you up

If you're using synthetic Jenkem there's something seriously wrong with you.

Latest posts

Back