Great Pubs Of Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also $9 an imperial pint - so despite the alcohol level probably not my idea of a session beer. Unless of course it was a short session.

Was over in Melbourne recently and had the Belhaven Best at the Elephant and Wheel Barrow, quite liked it. Reckon I paid $7.50 for an imperial. 9 bucks is getting a bit rich though.

BYB

TDA,

When did the Rob Roy move to Wakefield Street? The last time I was there it was in Halifax Street.

Wally

Oops, looks like I'm the wally, wally!

I can't do Friday, looking at Wednesday between 5 and 5:30pm.

C&B
TDA

wednesday could be good here too.....!!

JSB

Wednesday is fine for me too.

Now to make sure, we are al talking about Wednesday 26th?

Cheers
Pedro

The Old Lion and British Arms in North Adelaide. Had a very memorable Sunday afternoon in the beer garden of the British Arms about 15 years ago. Would like to relate the story, but this would probably be my last post on here.

Cheers
Peter

Been 25 yeasr since I lived in Adelaide... Did the British Arms used to be called the "Buckingham Arms" ??

There also used to be a small quaint pub behind St Marks College on Pennington Street called the Queens Head. Probably an arty students type of pub now though. You know, Bees Nees on tap and all that kind of crap...

Festa

Latest posts

Back